Sunday, February 28, 2010

My way cool sister

4 Comments:

Anonymous Chunklicious said...

Happy Scrappy Birthday Goddaughter o' mine! May your family wait upon you like a queen! (Or, at least, wipe up that spilled milk before you do!)
(Levi! Wake up! It's time to get the doughnuts!)

2/28/10, 7:41 AM  
Blogger mummers said...

Just reporting in from the Bethany Birthday Extravaganza. We partied Friday night with all the Fuson Friends (C&H & Kiddoes plus Dad and I). Levi did a wonderful job planning the surprise. She did NOT expect us to be there. Saturday everyone toured the Bigloo while Mamacita got the Mexican meal on the table for Hols. Today we went to the new church for the a.m. service. Great bunch of people - fantastic new setting for the church - old brick building re-habbed very nicely. Home for lunch and birthday messages via the computer AND a big, gooey, chocolate cake. OOOOhhh, did I forget? The girls (Bethan, Abi, Afton) gave big B a Spa Day...loads of lotion was massaged into her hands and arms and legs and ....

2/28/10, 12:34 PM  
Blogger  Larky Park said...

It was the most wonderful surprise weekend. I was loved on, pampered (I believe I counted 11 layers of niece- applied lipgloss and chapstick),encouraged and hugged. I can't believe you all drove and up and cooked!! Thank you all mucho - and thank you for the texts, emails and video wishes!!!! You are the best.

3/1/10, 3:54 PM  
Blogger mummers said...

Zach & Laura - just watched the video again .... you two are just so cute. We love you! (Are you available for future Birthday Greeting Videos? Can we request songs? Autographs? Eight by ten glossies?)

3/4/10, 7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home