Who???
Okay got a question for you all. Now I know the temptation to be sarcastic in your reply will be strong, but I'm asking you to be serious on this one. I am curious. Ladies, if you were to be any woman in the bible who would you be and why? Guys, if you were to be any guy? Think about it for a bit....let me know. laura

8 Comments:
Hi Laura...I guess for me it would be David. His passion for God, imperfections, boldness, willingness to make himself " even more undignified" not caring what people thought of his dancing of for God...there's a lot in that I like...dad
Yes that is good. David would be amazing, to have the confidence in God to face a giant..wow. I have to say mine would be Mary the sister of Lazarus. To be able to sit in Jesus' presence and listen, to imagine losing my brother and the painful experience it would be, to then have Jesus come and bring him back to life. WOW. How amazing, and then she went and poured expensive perfume at His feet and wiped them with her hair...If I could do anything for my Saviour, that would be it. Sit at His feet and adore Him. laura
Ruth, I think. What an exciting life.
Deborah -insightful, useful, a leader when needed. She was pretty amazing.
Elijah = Awesome
id have to agree with you about mary...that's tops. but ive always admired abigail ( that is before someone told me that she was codependent...which may be) for her quick wits, wisdom and submissive attitude.
you can still admire her even if she was codependent - I am sure Ruth had issues, too :-)
Well, this may sound strange...but, I think Mary Magdalene because of how deeply and thoroughly she knew God's forgiveness and acceptance.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home