A little taste of Istanbul. The trip was great; Istanbul is really such a vibrant, interesting city. I very much enjoyed seeing Zach and Laura as well. It was so cool to see what they're up to, meet their friends, experience Ankara as a city off the beaten tourist path and the food... (Laura also made the best Cinnamon rolls I have ever had, I think I ate at least 6) Fun was had by all.
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
A little taste of Istanbul. The trip was great; Istanbul is really such a vibrant, interesting city. I very much enjoyed seeing Zach and Laura as well. It was so cool to see what they're up to, meet their friends, experience Ankara as a city off the beaten tourist path and the food... (Laura also made the best Cinnamon rolls I have ever had, I think I ate at least 6) Fun was had by all.

6 Comments:
Beautiful pics! Especially that one inside the mosque with the sun streaming down.
Looks amazing, I wish I could have joined!! Are there any more pictures on an album somewhere?
Would the photographer of the shot of matt and Zach care to send a larger copy of it to me? That's a great shot. Small, but great.
I concur with everyone. Photog is awesome- love to see more.
What kind of camera do you have Matt? Your pics are always so clear and colorful.
So down with the photo commentary...ditto all. How amazing it must have been to see it in person!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home