Cactus + Caleb's Behind
Faith kept warning him, "Caleb, watch out for the cactus plants!"
but I think a cactus is the best teacher of that truth
but I think a cactus is the best teacher of that truth
A routing point for everything Balon related. THE BALON BLOGOSPHERE!!! (or kingston, kimball, fuson, schreiner... you get the picture)
3 Comments:
Nothing like a little old-fashioned family entertainment.
chad continued the cactus theme by eating one last night and feeding it to the kids this am.. he reassured me that he got ALL the spines out because he had swallowed a few and got them stuck in his throat.
He got the kids going so they went treasure hunting. I awoke to: "hi mom, we have cactus for a dollar."
I have to admit that one of my favorite "veggies" in Mexico was the nopales! In the grocery stores they would sell them de-spined AND cut up! Dee-lish!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home