Thursday, June 30, 2011




That's how we do.

11 Comments:

Anonymous ProudUncle said...

May I swear here?

"HOLY CRAP!"

7/1/11, 9:19 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

Love the tracks with this here shin dig.

7/1/11, 12:26 PM  
Blogger mummers said...

Okay, but Matthew forgot to mention that he and Marissa went to this "party" fully rigged out in NerdWear ON THE TRAM.....WITH THE BABY!!!!! Suffice it to say, they got a lot of "looks" from the other German passengers who were probably wondering if the child was safe in the company of these two nerds.

7/1/11, 2:02 PM  
Blogger Zach & Laura said...

I love the nerd party. It is seriously a great hilarious idea. I have to say that I am impressed how everyone got so in to it and dressed to the t. Very nice.

7/4/11, 12:25 AM  
Anonymous Uncle Luddite said...

Clicked on "YouTube" button but it doesn't take me there. I'd like to share with others. But how? How...?

7/4/11, 9:40 AM  
Blogger Marissa said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjU0x6kJ_iY

7/5/11, 4:33 AM  
Anonymous Unkle Nudnik said...

Thanks, Marissa!
These are my kind of people.

7/5/11, 10:16 AM  
Blogger  Larky Park said...

I can't express my fabulous feelings past my faceguard braces...

7/6/11, 6:09 AM  
Blogger levi fuson said...

buwahahahahahaha! awesome!!!!

7/6/11, 6:14 AM  
Anonymous Chnerdly-bunkle said...

I want to live in a world populated by these people. I want to be their king! Is that asking too much?

7/8/11, 8:24 AM  
Blogger mummers said...

You're going to have to get past a lot of socially inept, sartorically-challenged, dudes with tape on their glasses.....can you rise to it?

7/8/11, 2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home