Things have been cccrrrrrraaazzzzeeeeee



My life has been super insane- I WILL call when I get a chance, but here are some pics of Eli. He was 8 lbs 1 oz and 20 inches long. Came 10 days early by the grace of God and WHY DIDN'T YOU GUYS TELL ME EPIDURALS WERE SO AWESOME????? Born on Memorial day. I have lost my mind since then, but Rodeo Camp is over and as I'm sorting through the fall out of house and home, I will be getting in touch. Love you guys.

6 Comments:
pkg coming to Gould clinic. Love the contrast in these shots. a perfect face!!! i miss kissing little lips like that!
Thanks, Sweetie, for the pics! Mom is coming out of her "stall" and is moving forward on that package from IN. Eli is a cutie!
That's one real purty li'l cowpoke!
Nickname......Spurs.....
My oh my is he cute. I can't believe that you now have three kiddos and all boys, now that is a good Wyoming family right there. Cowboy up.
i am not sure if epidurals are biblical RK!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home