Saturday, April 30, 2011

VOTE FOR ME!!!

The Room Makeover Contest I entered with Vintage Revivals (fav site) Starts tonight at midnight and lasts 3 days!!!   My NEW # is 48. 
Just click on the link below (takes you to Vintage Revivals site - scroll down to #48 picture and just click the heart) 
Thanks to all of you that are helping and have called/msgd/emailed to encourage - Now's the time to VOTE, baby!!!!
 It would be so fun to have you all a part of making a little dream of mine come true - let's cross our fingers (unless you are trying to type right now  ;) 
http://vintagerevivals.blogspot.com/2011/04/epic-giveaway-linky-now-open.html

10 Comments:

Blogger mummers said...

You've got our vote, Sweets! Vintage Revivals would be a great group to redo your beddie-bye - great stuff!

5/1/11, 5:25 AM  
Anonymous Rick said...

For some reason I'm getting a 404 error from that link.

5/1/11, 8:14 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

Voted. Although the screens don't look that bad!!

5/1/11, 12:08 PM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

yeah the link isn't working so I just went to the site and voted. good luck baybeee!!!!!

5/1/11, 5:16 PM  
Anonymous duh said...

Thanks, Faith. Apparently, I am lacking sleep. I hope I'm just not that slow.

5/2/11, 8:24 AM  
Blogger  Larky Park said...

No one comment on that...

5/3/11, 6:10 AM  
Anonymous thegodchunkle said...

The fact that you had to say it ...

5/3/11, 8:52 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

How can you tell where you are at in the running?

5/3/11, 5:20 PM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

yeah, when will you know?

5/5/11, 6:34 PM  
Blogger mummers said...

Okay, so somebody with a bazillion blogfollowers beat ya to the makeover.....if I had a bazillion bucks they'd all be yours to do the bedroom, babe.

5/6/11, 2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home