Friday, April 01, 2011

Free to follow....?

OK, this is a purely vain act.  But I must proceed.  I would lova-love it if my sweet little fam would become official followers of my blog(just click the word Follow once you get to the blog).  The LARKY PARK one, mom and Uncle Rick - you hijackers!  Would you all mind?


http://larkypark.blogspot.com/

4 Comments:

Blogger mummers said...

Rick, oh yeah, this is one site you can really sink your teeth into....into the fluff, the bedazzlement, the feathers...come on, Bro! Support the Fam!

4/1/11, 3:05 PM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

I mylanta- I had no idea how awesome your designs are! Where have I been? Loved everything I saw and fainted over the spats- heading over to etsy right now!

4/2/11, 8:14 PM  
Anonymous Whatzisuncle said...

Um, what?

4/3/11, 7:11 PM  
Blogger  Larky Park said...

Yes, yes I actually manage to own and run a business. It's caused some shock as to the fact I've managed to be consistent AND organized. ;) Holla!! Thanks everyone for "Friending" my little blog. I feel better. I do have a separate FB page for Larky Park and the website is just www.larkypark.com

4/7/11, 10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home