Wednesday, March 30, 2011

New Duds

I was just wondering if anyone else would like to see a new background for the Blog? We've been chugging along in basic black for a number of years and I think we need to "BUST OUT" a new look! I'm sure our creator, Levi, (notice I did use the small "c" - ha!) could locate something that would add a little flash and dash. What do you think, guys?

13 Comments:

Blogger Marissa said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

3/30/11, 12:23 PM  
Anonymous balon84mc@hotmail.com said...

I am all for it!

3/31/11, 2:10 AM  
Blogger  Larky Park said...

yah - its time! Hot Pink anyone?

4/1/11, 10:05 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

i wdn't mind a change but i like the dark background for some reason...staring at facebook's whiteness gets annoying.

4/3/11, 12:52 PM  
Blogger mummers said...

Agree- a dark background would be preferable...

4/4/11, 6:21 AM  
Anonymous darkuncle said...

Yes .. dark .. relaxing ...

4/7/11, 8:23 AM  
Blogger  Larky Park said...

I LOVE PINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There. It's out there. Now who actaully had the balls to change it?

4/7/11, 10:44 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

you were warm when you said "balls"

4/7/11, 12:08 PM  
Anonymous chad said...

I like that sentence a lot, Hols

4/7/11, 12:28 PM  
Blogger mummers said...

Okay, who voted for the sugar-sweet, Barbie Pink? Bethany, now the guys will NEVER post.....hmmm, maybe a nice black wasn't so bad after all.....

4/7/11, 6:42 PM  
Anonymous darkuncle said...

Well, it was nice knowin' you guys ...

and it could have been a nice warm terra cotta. See ya!

4/8/11, 9:59 AM  
Blogger  Larky Park said...

I sense weakness.

4/8/11, 11:21 AM  
Blogger mummers said...

PUH-LEEEEZE!

4/8/11, 6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home