Thursday, February 24, 2011

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

I've finally got a moment to spend some time with the blog which i haven't hung out with in quite some time. I've never really missed family as much as I do at this moment. I wish I could be having real conversations in your living room right now. Please know that you all inspire me and I consider you heros. I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

11 Comments:

Anonymous Rick said...

Hey, can I get in on that?

2/25/11, 9:39 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

auwww..I was thinking of you too, bro. If you were in our living room or kitchen right now you would be overwhelmed with the smell of nail polish and pumpkin. Yes the vastarellas girls (who fell in love with you last year) are having a sleep over and Chad is still harvesting his pumpkins from october!

2/25/11, 5:06 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

Rick...come on over!!! We'll wipe the crumbs off the chair and make you some java ;-)

2/25/11, 7:42 PM  
Blogger mummers said...

And then Jack and I would flip for fried chicken or authentic Mexican cuisine. We could talk, watch videos with the kids, walk the dog, do some "life" time together!

2/27/11, 12:35 PM  
Blogger  Larky Park said...

Hols and Chad would have to bring the authentic Mex and I'd bring chocolate fondue!!!

2/28/11, 9:15 AM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

And I'll bring the pregnancy gas! THIS IS GONNA BE AWESOME!!!!!!

2/28/11, 9:12 PM  
Blogger Nathanael said...

Awe Faith, there it is.

3/2/11, 5:14 PM  
Blogger Nathanael said...

Rick, you are in on that.

3/2/11, 5:16 PM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

What? Wait, I was invited, right?


Guys?


***Hearing the deep and utter silence of outer space***

3/3/11, 3:50 PM  
Blogger  Larky Park said...

Faith - after Holly's supernatural prego gassage - we just want to see if you can REALLY bring it???

3/6/11, 3:37 PM  
Anonymous Rick said...

I may have to demure.

3/8/11, 7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home