Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Contributors
Previous Posts
- New exchange list for the kids
- Surgery. Ugh.
- Love love love you all!
- Happy Birthday Faithy!
- "Oh, the weather outside is frightful...."
- christmas exchange for the kids 2011
- Schools Kill Creativity?
- Christmas Closet Addendum
- The Christmas Closet
- RSA Animate - Changing Education Paradigms
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

8 Comments:
It looks delicious! Abi seems to be following in the footsteps of Laura (Little House on the Prairie) with the way she is mastering her domestic skills. Bravo, Abi!
It's great that whe has the incentive, but ... where in the heck is her cutting board?!!? If her carreer as a homemaker is to continue, I would suggest attention to knife skills or there will be copious amounts of band-aids applied in the future. (Not to be a Negative Nellie or anything)
I am a humongous fan of salads and hope to consume one of hers some day.
nervousgreatuncle I said the same thing when I saw this pic haha. she's totally cutting towards her hand. I'm hoping this is just a posed shot. but if it makes you feel any better that knife looks sharp but its actually not much sharper than a butter knife.
I also couldn't figure out if she looked serene or sad
There is no more dangerous knife than a dull one, or so they say at work. (It's harder to control something that won't do its job)
Is this the knife Chad used to kill that rat? (Or am I mixing sth. up? It might have been a fork or a mouse or a spoon and a rooster. Whatever. Nursing dementia... :-))
ha ha the flash is like right on the tip of that glistening knife. she posed for like six shots of this...its a "fake" but i do think that she did not use a cutting board...hmmmm.
I have an inch long scar from cutting a bagel like that. Course that was when I was 16 and probably should have known better.
And it looks like she would only take off the tips if she did run through that tomato, so no worries.
A spoon and a rooster!!!! I love it! Hols - she looks a lot like you in that pose - what a darling.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home