Sunday, January 16, 2011

Schools Kill Creativity?

Thought I'd throw this video in on the education debate. Comments?

1 Comments:

Blogger mummers said...

This is the same guy that I posted a few days ago .... he seems to have put his finger on one of the problems that I encounter daily in the classroom - the decline of creativity. I wonder if we don't begin the process ourselves unwittingly. It might have been a lucky fluke that you all had unlimited access to paper instead of coloring books. And this is only one area of creativity. It makes me think about Marissa's brother, the difficulty he has had in trying to forge a new path in the area that interests him - sound. I remember how bored out of your gourds some of you were in school because your type of intelligence wasn't recognized or given a place to grow and flourish. You endured until you got out of school and could pursue your path on your own.

This is a bandwagon I could jump on with ease...

1/17/11, 6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home