A routing point for everything Balon related. THE BALON BLOGOSPHERE!!! (or kingston, kimball, fuson, schreiner... you get the picture)
posted by Matthew at 6:31 AM
I see the "blurhand" gene has raised it's ugly head again. The one bane of the Schreiner side of the clan. Cindy, you and I were lucky.
What a great picture (blurhand gene notwithstanding....hee, hee). Would have made a great Christmas card! I recommend doing this every year!
Love love love you three!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
3 Comments:
I see the "blurhand" gene has raised it's ugly head again. The one bane of the Schreiner side of the clan. Cindy, you and I were lucky.
What a great picture (blurhand gene notwithstanding....hee, hee). Would have made a great Christmas card! I recommend doing this every year!
Love love love you three!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home