Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Contributors
Previous Posts
- Oh Tannenbaum
- The White Lights of Washington St.
- Kimballs Decorate Tree In 8 Minutes
- Office Tree
- Just an update
- LET ME SEE YOUR CHRISTMAS TREES!
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Baby Zita
- Marissa update
- Hey guys, what about.....
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

8 Comments:
I too prefer toilet-paper tube ornaments. Wouldn't that be something nice for Martha to do up next year?
'This Norwegian Spruce has been festooned with paper cylinders evoking a rustic holiday mood...'''
Wow, you guys sure use fancy TP! Mine comes on regular old cardboard tubes. I don't even know which brand uses the gold ones!
I used that star on top of my little tree when I lived at home. I wonder where it is now... and it was totally wrapped in that heavy duty gold foil paper that you can't find now.
This comment has been removed by the author.
http://www.marthastewart.com/portal/site/mslo/menuitem.3a0656639de62ad593598e10d373a0a0/?vgnextoid=39ecce908332f010VgnVCM1000003d370a0aRCRD&vgnextfmt=default&backto=true&backtourl=%2Fphotogallery%2Fchristmas-ornaments#slide_13
Yeagh so after my Martha bashing, that link will take you a to a template for making Faith's ornament idea a reality.
I actually made the 3D cardboard star and glittered the heck out of it years ago! But with the girls we are angels all the way!
Hm-mmmm. Where have you hidden the vintage 1984 teddy bear ornaments, God's eyes and over-size paper nativity scenes from CCD? Hmmm????
Mom, those go in the "special" box.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home