Thursday, November 04, 2010

Marissa update

Just got off skype with Mom, Marissa and Matthew. Marissa is in the unpleasant "wait zone" , she been at the hospital since yesterday at 1 (almost 2 wks overdue) and they are administering pitocin in small doses. They finally got a room (it's pink!), so have somewhere to hang their hats for a bit.

She is feeling impatient and ready to go. Be sending your best wishes and prayers her way -

I'll keep you all posted!

8 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

oh my goodness, the poor thing...thanks for posting...i keep checking for news. mom got in..that's great. is there computer with them at the hospital???

11/4/10, 3:05 PM  
Anonymous chad said...

marissa! you can do this! we're all behind you...

11/4/10, 7:30 PM  
Blogger  Larky Park said...

it's 10:41 pm and I haven't heard an update since my 1st post - been checking - let's hope its because they are busy birthing birthing birthing!!!

11/4/10, 8:41 PM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

We have a baby on the ground! I skyped Matthew yesterday and he said baby and Mom are doing fine- it was a long intense process, but Marissa did great and Mom said Matthew was a champ. Welcome baby Zita! Zita? Ziti? I think I might be lost in italian pasta.

11/6/10, 9:04 AM  
Anonymous grandchunkle said...

Congratulations! My, what an arty baby she is likely to be!

11/6/10, 9:05 AM  
Anonymous chunklebutt reek said...

Going to need the current mailing address for the newly expanded Germanic Balons. Or at least a confirmation of what I have.

11/6/10, 9:23 PM  
Blogger Matthew said...

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. We are hoping Marissa and Baby can come home Monday night.


That address is:
Landsbergerstraße 59
80339 Munich
Germany

11/7/10, 11:56 AM  
Anonymous granduncleinhisownmind said...

Thank you, good sir!

11/8/10, 8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home