Thursday, October 28, 2010

Hey guys, what about.....

Ok, I had a brainstorm for a really great theme idea this year. What if we made photo ornaments of our families, for each family? It could be super simple: draw a little design ornament with a photo of your family on cardstock, then photocopy and send! If you are in another country, you could make an adobe file, email it, and we could all print it out on our computers and you wouldn't have to bother with sending! We could add the year etc.
Really simple and fun!
I for one would LOVE ornaments with the family on them.
What do you think?

5 Comments:

Blogger mummers said...

Cute and simple! Helps to bridge the distance..

10/28/10, 7:13 PM  
Blogger Matthew said...

We are so down.

10/29/10, 11:31 AM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

I don 't understand your gangsta german talk- does that mean yes?

PS I wish so much I was jumping on the plane with mom to come see you and Marissa and Munichbaby. Knowing Marissa, she"ll probably get some studying done in between contractions and then push out a gorgeous baby capable of doing higher math. I love you guys and your in my thoughts all the time.

10/30/10, 6:52 PM  
Blogger  Larky Park said...

Can you run the details by ne again?

I think it sounds awesome tho!! ;)

11/1/10, 6:16 PM  
Anonymous chunklebutt said...

Are nou having trouble with your keyboard?

11/6/10, 9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home