Sunday, October 24, 2010

The last installment:

Just want to let you guys know the third and final installment of the Kingston dynasty is on its way. Should arrive June or July of next year.
back to your regular programming........

8 Comments:

Blogger Matthew said...

Wo-Hoo!! Nice work.

10/25/10, 1:04 AM  
Anonymous yuncle Rick said...

Congratulations! See "List" post below.
(And, Matthew, I'm not sure I'd call that 'work'.)

10/25/10, 6:03 AM  
Blogger mummers said...

So if we already have the Little Buckeroo and ___________(?) what will the 3rd's handle be?

10/25/10, 3:47 PM  
Blogger mummers said...

BTW, is this news open for general distribution to world?

10/25/10, 3:58 PM  
Blogger  Larky Park said...

WHAAAAAATTT? COngrats sis! So excited that the the western contigent is holding its own.

10/26/10, 8:31 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

NO WAY! What a surprise! Be blessed little one. We love having babies to look forward to coming into the clan!

10/26/10, 12:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Don't know if you remember our baby talk last Christmas. So much change in one year. Amazing.

10/28/10, 8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah I remember that talk, So much has changed!!!! Now I just need to have a child and it will be perfect!

11/15/10, 3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home