Monday, October 18, 2010

The List

Ok here she goes:

URBR - Kimballs
Balons in Turkey - URBR
Fusons - M&M
Kimballs - Kingstons
Kingstons - Fusons
Nathatnael - Balons in Turkey
M&M - Nathanael

Kids:
Balons in Turkey - Kingstons
Kingstons - Kimballs
Kimballs - Fusons
Fusons - Balons in Turkey

Hand-made, Fake hand-made and the like are welcome but not required. Gift ideas are normally helpful so get your wish lists together. Those of you with concerns have missed your deadline and will be thus shot upon complaint :)
Happy Shopping!

11 Comments:

Blogger  Larky Park said...

Sounds good to me!

10/18/10, 5:45 PM  
Blogger mummers said...

Please forward to Mama a separate gift idea list (I know, I know, you have more to do in your busy lives than sit around making lists, BUT when you start opening Ginsou knives and loud plaid leisure suits you're gonna wish you had!!!!)

Affectionately.....

10/20/10, 3:19 PM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

Ok- here's the goods:

Ron is a 34 x 34 in pants and a medium in shirts. (He likes large but Lord help me, noone likes to see shoulder seams resting at the elbow)
He's a gadget guy. If its useful and good quality, he'll like it

Caleb is a size 4 in shirts and 5 in pants. He likes Cars, Thomas the tank engine, heavy equipment and matchbox cars

Noah is a size 2 and he is my button boy. If it has buttons he can push he will like it. Although he likes it best when the buttons result in noise or lights. He also likes animals.

I will be 4 months pregnant and probably 50 pounds overweight by Christmas. That's how the pregnant me rolls. I like anything artsy, bookish, and pretty.

10/24/10, 6:38 PM  
Anonymous yuncle Rick said...

This may be the preggo jackpot or booby prize, depending on how you view it.
Uncle Rick can see few reasons for him (that's me) to hang on to his (my), "smooth blanket," "crib afghan," "birth booties," "first shoes," and two first, best friends, "Bunny" and "Mickey." OK, maybe I'll keep Bunny for my dotage, but Mickey has to go.
Do I hear any takers?
(Package can be split, discuss amongst yourselves) It's hard to just chuck this stuff.

10/25/10, 6:02 AM  
Blogger mummers said...

Just checking because when you mentioned "birth booties" a picture came zooming into my mind from the back of the drawer of a pair of cream colored felt type baby shoes that had a pinked edge -am I in the ballpark or was that a misfiring? (cause I'm also seeing pink bottoms on those things....)

10/25/10, 3:52 PM  
Anonymous Reek said...

Your "eyesight" is fine.

10/26/10, 7:56 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

Remind me Faith of the book sets you are trying to complete...which ones are you missing?

10/26/10, 6:57 PM  
Anonymous chad said...

christmas list:

-some of that smell right after it rains in the forest in oregon
-jack daniels
-a new pipe (made from briar)
-anything by wendell berry except hanna coulter and jayber crow

11/5/10, 7:35 PM  
Anonymous Reek said...

Chad, Ole No. 7 ain't what it used to be. Have you tried Evan Williams? He busted loose from JD and headed downstream a few miles and opened up his own distillery. Fair to middlin' at worst.
Me, when it comes to bourbon, I tend to go for Maker's Mark or Knob Creek. But I'm truly more of a single malt scotch sippin' type of guy.
Shipping spirits through the mail is against the law, but it wouldn't be the first time I ignored that kind of consideration. Ask Levi about the Cubans.

11/6/10, 9:20 PM  
Anonymous chad said...

reekmeister I trust your recommendation, and as far as contraband through the mail, I don't know nothin

11/7/10, 10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

M&M I want anything you want to give. Please note I gained 2 lbs this year so choose any clothing items accordingly. I have been doing a lot of outdoorsy stuff and am seriously lacking tech clothing. I could really use a waterproof ultra lightweight windbreaker, a miniature camp burner, an LED headlamp, Some sort of Hiking Pant, a spin powered light, hiking socks, a leatherman. Thanks for buying all of this!!

11/15/10, 3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home