Saturday, September 25, 2010

Gettin official

As my little business empire grows, I thought I'd keep you updated (I know I love hearing about every squeaky detail of what you're doing!) so hopefully I won't annoy...
The business is officially called Lark Park and I now have a FB pg, am on Blogger and we're working on the web page/Etsy action.

I have recently befriended the Mr Miyagi of Etsy and will undergo a stern night of her tutelage before I even think of launching mindlessly into its commercial wasteland.

Afton is in dance, Cedar will be joining Cub Scouts, I am wearing an apron and Levi is singing Leave It to Beaver in the background.

4 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

Its wonderful to see you blossom in this area...it takes tremendous vision and follow through to get where you are!

9/29/10, 8:09 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

Its wonderful to see you blossom in this area...it takes tremendous vision and follow through to get where you are!

9/29/10, 8:09 PM  
Anonymous Uncle Grammarian said...

Captain Out-Of-The-Loop would enjoy knowing what this bidness is! I am mildly familiar with etsy. Am you making something?

9/30/10, 8:41 AM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

Its wonderful to see you blossom in this area...it takes tremendous vision and followthrough to get where you are!

10/6/10, 9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home