Sunday, July 11, 2010

Baby Joshua






I am in love with another man, it's official. Wanted to share pics of our new little guy. He is amazing. Born July 8th, 9 lbs 6 ounces, 22 1/2 inches. We are *pretty* sure his name is Joshua Zekai Balon. (pronounced zuh-kai..it's a Turkish name)

So anyone want to come visit? Wish you could come over and hang out with us, it would be a joy to share this special time with family.

Laura

7 Comments:

Blogger mummers said...

Let's be honest - Joshua does not look like your average newborn! Where are the skrawny legs, the tiny feet and hands, the face waiting to be filled out? You birthed a Bruiser, Girl~I bet he feels like a 2 month-old. You'll have to keep us well supplied in photos until next May when we can meet him in person. We are so happy for you guys!

7/11/10, 5:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mom, that is hilarious - I think I emailed them and called him a 2 month old too! ;) That is one cutie-pie boy. Afton in a pique of passion said to tell you all that "she loves that cutest boy in the whole world". Blessings and peace to your whole family!

7/12/10, 6:27 AM  
Blogger Marissa said...

Congratulations!!! Looking forward to meeting him in September. Could you give us your hotel's address in Prague? That way we can book sth. in your neighbourhood.

7/15/10, 9:56 PM  
Blogger mummers said...

You guys are hooking up in PRAGUE!!!! Oh, I think I've succumbed to travel lust.

7/16/10, 7:36 PM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

YEs! Yes! I want to come!
And truly, that is the cutest baby boy I have ever seen. Holly thinks he looks just like Laura and I think he looks just like Zach! Only a newborn could manage that! He is so kissable and squishable. Moms right- what a bruiser! And my package, arriving a month late and not understanding the size of a 9 lbber, may have a item that no longer fits. sigh. He is so so cute. Welcome Joshua!

7/20/10, 6:48 AM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

Dear Caleb and Noah- If ever you find this post on archives after you can read, I'm sorry. But rest assured in the knowledge that though this baby may be cuter at birth, you surely had the weirdest mother.

7/20/10, 6:50 AM  
Blogger mummers said...

Look at those eyes! Look at that mouth! Are those features not cloned from Isabelle?????

7/24/10, 9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home