Monday, July 05, 2010

Walk-thru of Nat's apartment

As I was reading a comment from Matthew about wanting to see Nat's apartment, I realized that most of you might not realize that the Father's Day youtube posting from Nat is just that ----from the exterior to the interior. Do remember to use your imagination re: decorating. Nat is in the construction stage i.e. lots of 2x4's. You're a creative bunch. Dream it finished.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

MOM YOU CHOSE TO NAME ME NATHANAEL NOW USE IT!!!!!!

7/6/10, 11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

New photos coming in a week or so! Also, Nina added more recent photos to that Flickr link I posted earlier.

7/6/10, 11:46 AM  
Blogger mummers said...

Oh, cut this old lady some slack. You changed the rules 20-some years into the game and you can't reprogram this 61+ year old brain as easily as a Mac. But from the bottom of this totally insensitive heart wells up remorse like a rogue wave, towering over the teeney slip up - the miniscule name you carried for so long --- NAT, NAT, NAT, NAT, NAT!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, dear, there I've done it again.....

7/7/10, 6:36 AM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

WHO IS NINA??????????????????????????

7/20/10, 6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home