A routing point for everything Balon related. THE BALON BLOGOSPHERE!!! (or kingston, kimball, fuson, schreiner... you get the picture)
posted by Larky Park at 5:25 PM
Oh, honey, no worries. I'm sure there is a Phd. somewhere who has proven that the sewing gene always skips a generation.....
No, wait, that doesn't make sense....YOU are sewing...maybe just got hit by the bug a little later than your daughter.
she looks lovely! how does she do it without a ring?
Hey, hey now! Even girls who aren't married can learn to sew.
She was AMAZING. Totally patient, self-controlled, listened well. Wait - is she actually our child?
I hear that, over time, they become your teachers.
I'm liking the cool retro print too! Mom, with nerves of steel, tried to teach me to sew. It just never caught on til later, and now I love it.
yah faith, now you have and INDUSTRIAL leather machine - you are intrepid!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
8 Comments:
Oh, honey, no worries. I'm sure there is a Phd. somewhere who has proven that the sewing gene always skips a generation.....
No, wait, that doesn't make sense....YOU are sewing...maybe just got hit by the bug a little later than your daughter.
she looks lovely! how does she do it without a ring?
Hey, hey now! Even girls who aren't married can learn to sew.
She was AMAZING. Totally patient, self-controlled, listened well. Wait - is she actually our child?
I hear that, over time, they become your teachers.
I'm liking the cool retro print too! Mom, with nerves of steel, tried to teach me to sew. It just never caught on til later, and now I love it.
yah faith, now you have and INDUSTRIAL leather machine - you are intrepid!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home