christmas exchange.
Its time people. Who wants to do it? And how do we want to do it? Same as last year, by family? It sounds like the sisters are deep in craft world. Any in laws or bros want to do it?
hols
hols
A routing point for everything Balon related. THE BALON BLOGOSPHERE!!! (or kingston, kimball, fuson, schreiner... you get the picture)
3 Comments:
We want to do it.
I already posted on facebook but just in case here's the deal:
You gotta week to voice any input concerns etc. The official exchange list will be posted a week from today.
Can you guys rig it so that you have me? and then just send me 40 pounds of pretzels?
Please post list on the blog so us non bookers have a chance- Also I think all of us should post sizes for the kids. I guess adults too although I have been putting on weight and size 53 extra long is hard to find....
Thought we'd get the ball rolling:
Marissa: not pregnant 6-7 (medium) post-prego a size or two bigger.
Shoe: 9,5-10
Matthew: 31-33 (extra small)
Shoe: 9,5
Baby: we don't have much 6-9 month stuff.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home