A routing point for everything Balon related. THE BALON BLOGOSPHERE!!! (or kingston, kimball, fuson, schreiner... you get the picture)
posted by Matthew at 11:46 AM
Cute Cute Cute as we all knew she would be. SO excited for you guys!
she looks healthy and strong! Isn't it so amazing!! I love the blurred photo of you Matt..makes me feel like I was there... we love you baby ZITA!
Yay!!!!!!! Afton says she loves to says the name ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZita!We have been waiting with baited breath to meet you sweet baby zita - -we love you so so much - Great job marissa (and matthew!) She is adorable!
Looks like all the parts are there AND attractively arranged! Good job kids. The rest is easy from here. ):-D
It occurs to me that the diminuitive of Zita is likely to be Ziti, which will, indeed, make the little bundle akin to macaroni.
Looks like a baby!!
I'm leaning towards the diminuitive of ZiZi (which is stretching the definition of "diminuitive" since it has the exact same number of letters...) Kind of like John & Jack
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
7 Comments:
Cute Cute Cute as we all knew she would be. SO excited for you guys!
she looks healthy and strong! Isn't it so amazing!! I love the blurred photo of you Matt..makes me feel like I was there... we love you baby ZITA!
Yay!!!!!!! Afton says she loves to says the name ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZita!
We have been waiting with baited breath to meet you sweet baby zita - -we love you so so much -
Great job marissa (and matthew!) She is adorable!
Looks like all the parts are there AND attractively arranged! Good job kids. The rest is easy from here. ):-D
It occurs to me that the diminuitive of Zita is likely to be Ziti, which will, indeed, make the little bundle akin to macaroni.
Looks like a baby!!
I'm leaning towards the diminuitive of ZiZi (which is stretching the definition of "diminuitive" since it has the exact same number of letters...) Kind of like John & Jack
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home