Sunday, December 12, 2010
Contributors
Previous Posts
- The White Lights of Washington St.
- Kimballs Decorate Tree In 8 Minutes
- Office Tree
- Just an update
- LET ME SEE YOUR CHRISTMAS TREES!
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Baby Zita
- Marissa update
- Hey guys, what about.....
- The last installment:
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

12 Comments:
Well at least you didn't violate the color scheme....
WHERE did you find the three little mounts? I swear, if its extremely cool and cheap it THROWS itself at you!
He gets that from his mum - Aunt Terry just flat out told me that she was getting me the mounting kit for the rack that I scored at a garage sale (Price: $1) I mean, who sells deer racks at GARAGE SALES????? But think about it Faith. M lives in Bavaria, remember the resale shop we went to?
That's why I was eyeing your antlers Faith. The mounts are hot to the hot right now. ANd of course M & M rock it out.
We picked them up at a flea market. Apparently the guy-at-the-booth's uncle shot them himself down around Garmisch-Partenkirchen. The things is, most animals in the Alps don't get big at all so this size is the one size you can find pretty much everywhere.
They look like jackalope mounts.
Thats what Ron thought too! We have a bar in town that made a mount out of a deer's butt. Doesn't really have to do with anything, just a bit of Meeteetse mount trivia.
I missed that one, Faithy! Bummer!
Ok...now Matt you are in competition with my neighbor who strung red and blue beer cans on his outdoor evergreen.
love the beer can idea.
Holly, you know that German beer cans are WAY more chic than American....my advice, go German and show that dude up.
The Big Question!!!!
What brand is that topper, Matthew?
It's a Bitburger
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home