Monday, February 28, 2011

Smokey Birthday Rocked!

Wished you all could have been a part of the madness!  Thinking of you today!

6 Comments:

Blogger mummers said...

Y'all looked like you could bring down the "sophistication level" of a room in about 2 seconds!

2/28/11, 3:28 PM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

This picture is just so hilarious. And I am calling you for all theme party ideas from now on!

2/28/11, 9:11 PM  
Blogger Marissa said...

So wish I could have been there... Looks like a load of fun.

3/1/11, 2:45 AM  
Blogger Nathanael said...

I love a good mustache....I don't even mind a bad one.

3/2/11, 5:15 PM  
Blogger  Larky Park said...

It was crazy - friends brought friends that brought friends - mustacios all around. ANd riding the bull. And if you were under 5'6, you needed a burly male to hoist your bootie up onto the animal- no end to the hilarity there.

Singing, dancing, the gift of a Rainbo Brite snuggie....

3/6/11, 3:41 PM  
Blogger mummers said...

A Rainbow Brite Snuggie - jealous eyes must have abounded in that room.....

3/7/11, 3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home