Tuesday, April 19, 2011

wow......this is really pink now.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Rick said...

Yeah. I can't take it.
I hesitate every morning as I work through the favorites bar. Oops! Out of breath ...

4/20/11, 8:29 AM  
Anonymous blackopsuncle said...

Am I having an anuerism? Is time travel really possible? Are we back in the black? Am I done whining?

4/21/11, 8:54 AM  
Anonymous chad said...

blackops,
yes

4/21/11, 11:03 AM  
Blogger mummers said...

Oh, Lordy, I am hallelujahing all ovah duh place!!!!! May I never open my big mouth again.....

4/21/11, 11:19 AM  
Blogger mummers said...

Black is Beautiful.

4/21/11, 11:20 AM  
Anonymous chad said...

black is the new pink

4/21/11, 11:29 AM  
Anonymous Reek said...

I do see a subtle change. I think this is identified as "pinkish-black" on the color wheel. Finally, something we can all live with.
Cindy, how do you feel about avocado green. Or maybe Z-Brick?

4/22/11, 9:11 AM  
Blogger mummers said...

Okay, maybe this is opening a can of worms.....but....what exactly are our options?

4/22/11, 5:40 PM  
Anonymous chad said...

faith always finds awesome blog layouts. if she can find a cool one I'll put it on this blog

4/23/11, 1:10 PM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

I'll have a look around. Though seriously if we've (the most opinionated family of all time) all lived happily with black all these years I don't know if we should mess with it.

4/25/11, 10:19 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

i trust you faith!

5/1/11, 12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home