Friday, April 08, 2011

Afton is 6!!!

and we're getting ready to par-TAY!  Cupcakes! Pizza!  Goofy games outside - Bring on the FUN for Senorita 6!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

You are beautiful girl! loved and treasured! xoxoxo all the way from Germany! What's the birthday theme?

4/8/11, 12:01 PM  
Blogger mummers said...

Have Mommie check her emails for a special card from Noni & Papa to YOU - THE BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!!!

4/8/11, 5:54 PM  
Blogger Matthew said...

Party on!

4/10/11, 8:49 AM  
Blogger  Larky Park said...

The theme. I was a theme tard. First it was princesses - problem, boys invited. Then Fairies! - problem boys invited. Next CUPCAKES - everyone happy. Serously a cupcake theme. I even found a cupcake notepad at Micheals (for a $1!) I'll get the photos up here and have Levi post the ones he took too!

4/19/11, 4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home