Happy Easter!
Okay, a little info about the pics.....as you can see the Easter Bunny brought goodies for the children AND the adults! (The bottled goodies were for the adults.....) The revealing photo of Afton shows you what just a "little" sugar consumption looks like on the face of a 6 yr. old at 7:08 a.m. And the last photo catches Beth and Levi as they eagerly joined in the early morning egg hunting. Even though Bethany had consumed a Mountain Dew unawares at 11 p.m. the previous night, she was ready to join in the excitement of "finding those eggs!!!!" the next morning.
Let's hear about the Mexican Easter, the Western Easter (that would be the Eggless Easter), the German Easter and the Turkish Easter......and in case you were worried.....Dad DID get his Peeps this year.

12 Comments:
Frankly, you haven't lived until you've put Peeps in the microwave.
Don't they, like, blow up or somehting?
Our Easter was fairly boring... almost not even Easter! However I have hopes for the upcoming years only getting better....
We did go to a friends house with an awesome turkey and the boys stripped down to skivvies for some boy time in their tiny little stream. It was warm and idyllic, like a dumbed down Tasha Tudor.
Peeps - in the container in which they arrive, will expand greatly and then reduce back to the same thing as before they were nuked ... or so I'm told.
We tried it with one peep removed and the results, thlough funny and still edible, were not pretty. Either way, you win.
Hey, Bro, what about the God's Country Easter? Did you throw down some ham, sausage, h.b. eggs at a friend's, a Polish cafe or did ya just hang out at the "theah-ter" as you often do on holidays?
That's "theah-tah!"
How well you know me. Two shows on Sunday means ballet. I was forced to watch ultra-fit people be beautiful in countless ways. Twice. Sometimes it's just drudgery. Some of my best friends were there working with me, so I had to put up with them, as well. Lunch at a one foot diameter, upper-lobby table included no meats, as I recall. A large group pursued bevos and food after and I believe I sacked out around 3 am. All in all, a very nice day. Y'know, if you HAVE to be working, it could be a lot worse.
Okay, good to know, bro....
I want to drink "bevos". So much classier than "juice bags".
Iposted on fb--are you on fb uncle rick? I dont want to bore half the fam that may have already read there. i think fb is competing with the family site for family talk. am i right? Are we all still liking our own forum here? just wondering.
with whom did you eat, faith? are you letting the boys swim in the snow again?
Sorry Hols, I am the anachronistic, old gasbag who's yet to fb up. It somehow feels like being on fb would be like always having the seat unbuttoned on my union suit.
(Look it up. It's an old one.)
yea, it prob wd be. and i know faith forgot her password, so she's not there either... mom said something like z&L have problems with fb? and ma likes the fam blog privacy...you guys must be--related. ha ha.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home