Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Matthew is 27!!!!!!!



Happy, happy Birthday, Matthew! You've grown into such a fine young man.....an attentive husband and an intuitive father. You are insightful and thoughtful (oh yeah, loving those little chocolate bottles and the goodies you sent with C&H!!!!) It's hard not to be there to share all your triumphs and even just the ordinary things of life. But we wouldn't change a thing because we can see how you have flourished in Germany. We hope that this next year finds you prospering spiritually, financially and emotionally, growing in God's love and His wisdom. We love ya!!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger  Larky Park said...

Love love LOVE you.

5/5/11, 11:13 AM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

I think you embody the meaning of your name to everyone who has the great pleasure of knowing you. May your horizons expand and your fufillment in life continue to grow. I love you lots and lots.

5/5/11, 6:32 PM  
Blogger Nathanael said...

I think you're great and such a (insert incredibly uplifting and thoughtful adjective here)brother. I hope to see the family you are building soon!!

5/6/11, 3:12 AM  
Blogger  Larky Park said...

Natters - are you going over to the big G?

5/6/11, 5:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home