Monday, June 27, 2011

Win a FREE Larky Park Reversable dress!! Start now.

Just bought all the cotton jersey (with spandex!) for the upcoming reversible dress/skirts.  Someone is very, very excited.  That someone is me.  I bought 4 colors - can you guess which ones?  The first person to nail all four gets a FREE dress.....................

Tell your friends.  We start NOW!

8 Comments:

Anonymous UncleTranny said...

Oo-oo-oo! Pink, black, white and fuscia!!! Did I win? Did I win? Did I???

6/28/11, 9:16 AM  
Blogger  Larky Park said...

omg you actually got the most 3 out of 4!!!! Go trannie go trannie!!! Sorry to accidentally post this here ;)

6/28/11, 11:08 AM  
Anonymous Uncle Tranny said...

I held back on the green. Didn't seem fair to the other girls.

6/28/11, 4:28 PM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

black white fuschai and olive! PLEASE let me win, I've got two weddings.....

6/28/11, 5:46 PM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

and I am crying tears in my beers because nothing in your shop is a size 11-12. Us girls with some ba donky donk need some fashion love too. Did you notice I am so desperate to win that I didn't even spell check my last post?? gasp* HORRORS!

6/28/11, 6:16 PM  
Anonymous Uncle Tranny said...

Oh, Faith, honey, it was the fuscia that was amiss! And I don't want to be the one to draw a line between those beers and that badonk.

6/29/11, 11:34 AM  
Anonymous chad said...

do you make them in my size?

6/29/11, 1:31 PM  
Anonymous U-Tran said...

Wow! The woodwork will be deserted after this post!

6/30/11, 7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home