Monday, December 05, 2011
Contributors
Previous Posts
- Refresh and relax parents of young children :-)
- The Foot Saga
- Thanksgiving Pics
- a thanksgiving moment
- Turkey Day 'Round the World
- a day in the brotherland
- I just want to share that I got my package out to ...
- Rental House
- where is the kids christmas exchange list ;-P
- its so hard waiting now...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]




7 Comments:
Aaaaahhhhhhh! I think I committed the Big Grandma Faux Pas! Zita's birthday - her FIRST birthday - didn't get transferred to my calendar this year. Aaaaaaahhhhh! I think I brought her New-to-You Christmas books in September (yes?)but I think we totally blew it for her birthday. We are so sorry! Card and gift will be forthcoming.
The love we have for you, Sweet Little Girl, FAR ourshines our forgetfulness!
Christmas can scramble your brains. As I was lamenting to Jack about having missed Zita's birthday, he said slowly, "Isn't Zita's birthday in NOVEMBER?"....uh, yeah...."Didn't we put some $ in their account?" ...uh, yeah... ----Somebody help me, my memory chip is beginning to look like Swiss cheese. Hmm, or was it that the pictures were posted on Dec. 5 - oh so close to Nov. 5.? I need some eggnog.
SHe is SOOOOOOOOOOO precious! Love love love from Auntie B!!! That pic with her sippy is the BEST - little stinker!
No worries mom!
She is so pink and ruffly and darling!
I didn't think you missed it! We gave her some of the things that you brought on your day in Munich.
who erased my comment.. haha
i love zita against almut's black outfit...and i love how she peeks and how her face is like a porcelain doll...
is she still a laid back baby? she seems to be changing so much
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home