I just want to share that I got my package out to Turkey before Thanksgiving. Let's take a moment to ponder that - Bethany was organized.
Monday, November 21, 2011
Contributors
Previous Posts
- Rental House
- where is the kids christmas exchange list ;-P
- its so hard waiting now...
- They're headed out.....
- Across the Pond
- Let's get together in August 2012!
- Rejoyce!
- Faith Fab Groomer
- Christmas
- Down history lane
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

6 Comments:
Gives a person reason to think there's hope for this world....
I'm hot on your heels...my Christmas cards are all written and I'm just waiting to print out my return address labels....ponder THAT.
You people are killin' me, heah! I'm still trying to re-find a comment about whomever I have in the lottery and what it was they were hoping for. See? Ending with prepositions! I'm a mess!
I know I know- going a little slower over here too. Nat and URick, can I have your addresses again? Matthew you'd better give me yours too- less chances of sending it to Berlin haha.
Uncle Rick
1544 NE 76th Ave
Portland OR 97213
NEW ADDRESS!
WAy to go ladies!! Thanks mom for the card, my first one this year!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home