Across the Pond
Wanted to share a few pics of our trip to Turkey by way of Germany a couple of weeks ago. Had such a wonderful time with M&M&Z and Z&L&I&J. And have to send kudoes to Laura for making this flight last summer with Is and Joshie Boy on her own. Not a trip for lightweights ----you get a medal for Outstanding Motherhood under Tight Conditions. I don't know how you did it, Girlie. Anyway, here's a few of the hightlights.
The first is a picture of a German 15" birthday pretzel complete with candle which Matthew lit and we Sang the Song to Dad....in the park. The second is Sweet Z. Then, who wouldn't love to stroll beside this river that runs through the middle of Munchen? And we have the Barbie Birthday Cake which Laura and I made for the Birthday Girl (#6). Next is a walkway within the wall of the Ankara City Castle. Moving on to a shot of us at a Salt Lake on the way to Cappadocia. (Why didn't I think of using a Picasa Web Album??????) Okay, more later maybe.....(sorry everything is out of order, that's the way I roll....yeah.....)

3 Comments:
Wow! great pics mom!
I love the one at the top- all hipster without even trying to be! And Lord help me, I want that pretzel STAT! I think Zita looks just like Marissa with Matthew's beautiful eye coloring. Double score for that little girl! Will she have Marissa's glorious mane? Hmm....
ANd can I put in a request for more TUrkey pics?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home