A little late in sharing but..........
Hey all,,,,,,,,,wanted to let you know that I am pregnant....due mid Feb. We found out this week that it's a girl. About 20 weeks now. Sorry we are so late in getting the news out...to be honest it was a surprise and took some time for me to process. Also with past miscarriages I wanted to keep it to ourselves until we passed the critical weeks. Praise the Lord this baby appears super healthy. And truthfully Zach, Isabelle, and I wanted another girl. So we are excited.
Is it just me or does the Balon family blog seem to be fizzling out? ......
laura
Is it just me or does the Balon family blog seem to be fizzling out? ......
laura

6 Comments:
Or could it be that we're just leading extremely dull lives? Hmm?
Or busy ones?
Its fizzling because I never take the time to read it but If it goes i'm completely doomed. Please Save The Blog!!!!!
Congrats Laura! God bless you little girl.
We'll be sending "belly shots" from Turkey in just a little less than a week.....stay tuned, folks!
I am so happy for you guys! What a blessing! Just finished her quilt top today, can't wait to send it! She can have her first christmas while still in the womb, right? Although with my track record she'll get it just in time for her 2nd birthday!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home