Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Crafty fam

Would anyone of you want to make these so we can take them with us to the orphans in Ethiopia?

We hope to be traveling this Fall sometime....

http://ashleyannphotography.com/blog/2010/02/15/diy-notebooks-crayons-to-haiti-with-love/
I wish i cd upload the photo to catch your interest...

4 Comments:

Blogger mummers said...

Sign me up for 10. If I can do more, I will. :)

8/4/11, 3:11 PM  
Blogger  Larky Park said...

Just wondering - with it being so hot there, would a pen be a better idea? I LovE this craft but wondered if the crayons would melt? Just let me know either way - and we're in! Same as mom - 10.

8/4/11, 8:14 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

little gel pens would be great too but i think either way it will be a blessing....the blogger here sent hers to Haiti which is pretty hot. Im so excited that you are in!!

8/6/11, 9:33 PM  
Blogger  Larky Park said...

whats the date you need these?

8/15/11, 2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home