Très très chic!
Alright, the amount of "sleeping-baby-in-front-of-sights" photos may seem a little over the top, but that's life traveling with a stroller. We had a good time viewing some things off the beaten paths and getting to know a new side of Paris. The variety of food and cheeses in France is unbelievable! By the way - The window with the bottles is a McDonalds.

2 Comments:
wow tres beau! I love the giant stroller shot with the towers in the background!
I would have loved to be there with you. I'm sure you would find all the wild and wacky France had to offer.
BTW: Marissa, recently in Greektown Chad and I saw a "Spray Away Evil" in an aerosol can and thought you would have enjoyed it.
Marissa, in Indiana we call that spray "Holy Spirit in a Can" and it can be found at your local Christian Bookstore......hee, hee!
The food, the sights, the gorgeous people in your photos!!!!! C'est tres bon! The only improvement would have been if the photos were Scratch-N-Sniff....(well, not the people shots....a little risky with Zita).
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home