Wednesday, July 06, 2011

I was on TV this morning!

Just finished my little spot on Good Day Wisconsin!!  It was so fun - boy, do you have to multitask ;)  Can't believe people are doing their hair and makeup when God is getting up for coffee...

13 Comments:

Anonymous Goduncle dunk said...

Yeah, like you're going to get off without further explanation! Dish. Details. Video.

7/6/11, 8:43 AM  
Blogger mummers said...

Saw the video - great First Appearance!!!! You were polished and NO ONE would ever believe it was your first time doing this. Good Job, Sweets! We're proud of you.

7/7/11, 5:08 AM  
Blogger  Larky Park said...

A new downtown store called diy was being featured on regional morning program. They called 4 gals that have product sold in their store to do "featurettes". We'll also be teaching classes in their store. Pretty fun - but i was nervosa! Weird sound delays etc,,)

7/7/11, 4:49 PM  
Anonymous TioRico said...

I want to be proud, too! (ignore the fact that I've no right to be so) Donde esta el video?

7/7/11, 4:50 PM  
Anonymous TioRico said...

Did you just bump me, Beth???

7/7/11, 4:52 PM  
Anonymous Demand-central (chunk) said...

Links, People!
Old Techno-fart can follow links! It's one of my few abilities. (does drooling count?)
I know how to watch viddy, too. So, without being too demanding (too late!) how does I gets to see this heah wonder of the modern age?

7/8/11, 8:23 AM  
Blogger Marissa said...

I too would like a link like NOW!

7/8/11, 12:30 PM  
Blogger Matthew said...

Crafters get creative at d.i.y. Studio & Gifts
Source: http://www.fox11online.com/dpp​/good_day_wi/crafters-get-crea​tive-at-diy-studio-and-gifts?r​ef=scroller&categoryId=10021&s​tatus=true

7/8/11, 2:28 PM  
Blogger mummers said...

Oh, Matthew, you are so amazing....ask and we shall receive....

7/8/11, 2:43 PM  
Anonymous UncleLudd said...

Thanks for the effort, Buckaroo, but it says the page could not be found. I searched on the Fox website for Fuson and only found a story about Levi saying fans should boo Favre. Oh, Levi, where is your forgiving heart?

7/10/11, 9:16 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

http://www.fox11online.com/dpp/good_day_wi/crafters-get-creative-at-diy-studio-and-gifts?ref=scroller&categoryId=10021&status=true

7/10/11, 3:05 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

Try the link again :-).... You look beautiful Beth!

7/10/11, 3:06 PM  
Blogger Zach & Laura said...

I want your autograph. Go sis, go. that is awesome

7/13/11, 12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home