Monday, July 25, 2011

Bon Voyage Unca Rick!

As I was trolling through old comments on old posts I came across the one where my esteemed brother dropped the word that he is leaving today for South Korea ...going with a production of "The Nutcracker" for 3-4 weeks. I guess Christmas in July plays in other countries as well as the U.S. May you have a wonderful time, Rick!

The fam is in Travel Mode. Zach and Laura have just returned from a stateside trip and those of us that saw them loved every minute! Saw M&M's pic from the Seine. Bear up you guys, we know it's hard to be in Paris in the summer, but somebody's gotta support their tourist industry. And then Miss Bethany posted her ?'s about travel to Germany in Sept. Come on guys, surely we can point her to some sites that have better prices. Maybe a trip in October rather than September would make a difference. Meanwhile Mom and Dad are strapping on the walking sandals, sunglasses, fanny packs and heading downtown for a frozen coffee --- it counts as "short" travel as opposed to "far" travel to exotic places, right?

3 Comments:

Blogger  Larky Park said...

please say no to the fanny pack. That's my tip.

7/25/11, 7:50 AM  
Blogger mummers said...

It was a JOKE luvvie, I've never worn a FANNY PACK! LOL! (I do have my pride....)

7/26/11, 7:10 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

South Korea! whoa! how totally fun... i have had some good Korean friends and food along the way. Enjoy! Bring back some spicy bean paste!

7/31/11, 7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home