Friday, September 02, 2011

Nathanael

hardworking
sensitive
compassionate
perceptive
idealistic
creative
fun

We LOVE YOU!!!!! KISS KISS HUG HUG SPARKLE AND SHINE
HAPPY 29TH BIRTHDAY...
love
hols

4 Comments:

Anonymous Uncle Hubba said...

Far be it from me to miss a bandwagon opportunity. Happy Birthday, you young whippersnapper!
I must declare to everyone here, the last time Le Nat was in town, he left a trail of breathless women at my place of employment. I do believe I recall hearing, "Holy Hubba-Hubba!" as we passed one knot of panting lassies. To his credit, Nat tried not to smile. I doubt if he even remembers.

9/2/11, 3:37 PM  
Blogger mummers said...

Hols, we must have been on the same wavelength (check out my posting on Nat's wall). We listed three of the same characteristics of the Birthday Boy, I mean Man.. heh, heh...

9/2/11, 10:40 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

ha ha nathanael has been good lookin since the womb.

9/3/11, 10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you.

9/24/11, 9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home