Friday, October 14, 2011

Rejoyce!

For the master of interior architecture has passed his finals today and nigh is the day of his graduation! Congratulations!!! Can you believe it? Remember when we came over here to Germany and Matthew got accepted to school here? Seems like yesterday. Well, 4 years of hard work paid off and I am proud to announce this. Thought you all should know.

9 Comments:

Anonymous U-Rick said...

Congratulations!
Apropo of nothing, I signed on my house today. Soon, I will be able to move in. It's been a long road.

10/14/11, 5:15 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

Yea for Matthew! You did it. We are so proud of you. Who would have thought you would graduate from a European University? Wow. I am so thrilled!!!!


And yea for URick! Peace and serenity are coming your way! No more refugee living :-)

10/15/11, 10:55 AM  
Blogger  Larky Park said...

YOU DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a long, intense and worthwhile investment.

SO darn proud of you. And yes, I'm crying. Love you so much!

10/15/11, 8:22 PM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

Awesome. Just so awesome for the both of you!

10/16/11, 5:36 PM  
Blogger mummers said...

I can hear your deep sigh of relief from here! Isn't it wonderful to have that behind you??? CONTRATULATIONS, SON!!!! May this always be a reminder that steep goals can be set and achieved by the grace of God and a lot of sweat equity. We're proud of you and the fact that you did it in your second language is even more amazing...good job!

10/18/11, 2:59 AM  
Blogger Matthew said...

I presented the theame for my thesis project today and it went over surprsingly well with my profs so now it's time to make the doughnuts as they say. I'll be turning it in on Jan 31 and then I'll be officially DONE.

10/19/11, 12:01 PM  
Blogger mummers said...

Seamstresses ---- START YOUR ENGINES!!!!!

10/20/11, 6:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You kick A__! What's the thesis project?

10/22/11, 6:33 PM  
Anonymous ClosetSkeletoncle said...

As you ascend in your professional world, I hope that I can attend a function in your honor so as to prove that every glamourous, successful artist has weirdness in their family!

11/13/11, 6:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home