Christmas
OK, I volunteered for the ever popular always coveted position of deciding the Christmas exchange. Now, this is WITHOUT Mom, and Dad, since I figured we would all buy for them. If this is no bueno for everyone, comment below and I'll do a remix. If for some reason you guys want a remix on the list, comment below. If you want a theme or dollar limit, Comment below. If you want santa to visit your house and give you a ride on Rudolph, there is no help for you.
Balon M's have Balon Z's
Balon Z's have Fuson's
Kimball's have Balon M's
Fuson's have Kingston's
Kingston's have Natty Bumpo and Uncle Rick
Natty Bumpo has Kimballs
Uncle Rick, do you want in on this? I just figured life might still be a little crazy for you? Chime in! You will be getting a gift from us no matter what because I found a great deal on burlap boxers and wanted to share. Well, there goes the surprise.
Balon M's have Balon Z's
Balon Z's have Fuson's
Kimball's have Balon M's
Fuson's have Kingston's
Kingston's have Natty Bumpo and Uncle Rick
Natty Bumpo has Kimballs
Uncle Rick, do you want in on this? I just figured life might still be a little crazy for you? Chime in! You will be getting a gift from us no matter what because I found a great deal on burlap boxers and wanted to share. Well, there goes the surprise.

8 Comments:
Please to include me. Crazy never stops. And check that post below for the address to my new house (so far) so you can find pics. And you may feel free to stalk me anytime.
By that post below, I mean where you asked the question.
We are giving our official ok to the list. Thanks for this piece of organizational genius.
This looks great - thx for popping it together. Guess what?
I found out on my recent trip that MARRISSA loves to organize things like the Christmas list....Hehehe. Next year - I say we kick back and let the German contigent have at er - what say you?
sweet, thanks
send me a list M&M!! Do you think mailing a month ahead is enough time for the mail to get through?
How long does amazon.de take to mail?
*oxoxox
hols
Sooo ....... am I in yet?
Yes... You will have Kimballs (Holly and Chad, not kids) with Nat. I'm going to figure out a better way of doing this for next year, maybe put person with person, but for this year I think this will work?
okey-dokey
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home