Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Faith Fab Groomer

 
Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look like you're doing it in some tropical paradise....the perfect description of chicago in Oct.

mums

10/12/11, 10:11 AM  
Anonymous chunk Le said...

Mmmmm, pillow stuffing!

10/14/11, 5:14 PM  
Blogger  Larky Park said...

YOUR hair looks awesome too!! The cut and color are gorg!

10/15/11, 8:20 PM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

Yeah, I really like to match with my dogs. Next month its all natural silver with highlights to go with Tack.

Here I am shaving around the balls of Jacko. Do you see the look he's giving Chad? "This is going to turn out ok, right? RIGHT?"

10/16/11, 5:39 PM  
Blogger mummers said...

You are the cutest dog groomer I know.

10/18/11, 3:00 AM  
Blogger mummers said...

Pillow stuffing.....warum nicht? as M & M say...BTW did you know that the Valpo Library has a book about Knitting with Cat Hair... really...

10/18/11, 3:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home