Disneyland
Helloooooooooo everybody,
So we have been thinking that going to Disneyland while we are in SoCal might be fun. I wanted to get us chatting to see if this would be something we would all want to do. The price is 80 dollars per adult and 74 dollars per kid. Kids under 3 are free. I checked for group rates and didn't see any.
There is also SeaWorld in San Diego which is about the same price. Whatcha all thinking?
So we have been thinking that going to Disneyland while we are in SoCal might be fun. I wanted to get us chatting to see if this would be something we would all want to do. The price is 80 dollars per adult and 74 dollars per kid. Kids under 3 are free. I checked for group rates and didn't see any.
There is also SeaWorld in San Diego which is about the same price. Whatcha all thinking?

3 Comments:
sounds fun but we have no idea what were doing yet
Isn't there a giant zoo there too? With amusement rides? Busch gardens- is that it?
I'm not sure about Disneyland for us- the price is a bit steep and without any princess lovers we might just be good with the beach. Maybe I'll take a look at their website and get a better feel.
I def think we should feel free to do different things as families as well.
Open to seeing it again. But all might not want to spend the $$$ if they don't strongly want to go there. We may have to play it by ear and have some time where we can divvie up and go in smaller fam groups.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home