REUNION!!
Is everyone good for the first week of August 2012? We're probably talking the 5th to the 12th. Please Confirm!
A routing point for everything Balon related. THE BALON BLOGOSPHERE!!! (or kingston, kimball, fuson, schreiner... you get the picture)
11 Comments:
We're down! We'll either be flying or showing up in a giant hippy motorhome with the Kimballs.
we are totally up for it, we're free during that time. I actually really want to do a road trip across the country again and hopefully pick up the kingstons halfway across.
The only snag on our end is how Aziza is doing. They encourage us to avoid any major changes for a number of months after she comes home, because these kids (especially older ones like her) have a lot of fears about traveling/airplanes/new surroundings that trigger thoughts of being abandoned again. So we will need to play it by ear. Nathanael, let me know if you need more info about what this means.
Those dates work for us!
No one should be surprised that I will either be in Korea again, or working "Jersey Boys" during that week. Rock your bad selves out in the City of Angels!
Good for us.
rick...this time don't forget to mail us the kimchee
Chad,
Yeah let me know what that means logistically.
You'll probably know the kimchee has arrived before you even open the mailbox....
When I wrote "good for us" I meant the dates.
There's a variety of kimchees. I found few of them delectable. Ew.
we are good to go. M & M, are you thinking about coming a week earlier because we are and maybe we should talk.
zach
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home