Sunday, February 19, 2012

Juliet Rose is born!





Juliette, we welcome you to our lives. Juliette was born on Thursday at 3.8 kilo/8.5 lbs. Her middle name is Rose. She was in ICU for a day but is out with no problems. We have given mom and dad there 13th grandchild.

6 Comments:

Anonymous GrandChunkle? said...

Wowie Kazowie! Congratulations! And you already have two babysitters!

2/19/12, 9:54 AM  
Blogger Marissa said...

Congrats you guys! Glad to hear everything went ok. Marissa and I love the name, so cool. Let's Skype soon!

2/19/12, 10:01 AM  
Blogger Zach & Laura said...

So by the way, you might have noticed I spelled Juliet's name wrong. Yea, er, uh, so anyway the officially spelling ends with just one t.

2/20/12, 1:26 AM  
Anonymous Rick said...

She'll thank you for the shorter spelling, once she's able.

2/20/12, 9:11 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

beautiful! I love the footage of the kids so tender with her. So wonderful your mom could be there at this time. I am so glad you are not alone ;-). Somehow looks more grown up just holding the baby. Yea...wishing you all rest and joy these precious days.

2/20/12, 11:15 AM  
Blogger mummers said...

Juliet is one cute little baby! Hols is right about Isabelle. It's amazing that your first "little" girl can look so big when she's holding her sister. Hoping that Josh is feeling better. How are the kids doing with the addition of BabyJ to the mix? Is Cheryl still there or has she come back to the states? I bet she was thrilled to be there to share this time with you guys.

2/21/12, 10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home