Thursday, February 09, 2012

A 32-Gun Salute to Faith!!!!




Happy Birthday you Lovely Lady! You were a bright light in our dreary winter lives the day you arrived with all that dark hair and ice-blue eyes! You ARE living up to your name, Faith .... more and more each day you are growing to trust that God has your life in his hands and wants to create something absolutely wonderful with it! We luvs ya!

7 Comments:

Anonymous RICK said...

Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy,
B I R T H D A Y !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2/9/12, 11:58 AM  
Blogger mummers said...

Where are all the OTHER Balons & Friends???? Has the poor blog become like a poor relation, relegated to the broom closet? However, dear brother, you did a yeoman's job in the congratulations department.

2/13/12, 7:19 AM  
Anonymous Reek said...

I'm still sweating from that. And, I have a sore finger.

2/13/12, 10:38 AM  
Blogger mummers said...

But you made a life fan of Faith...

2/15/12, 2:26 PM  
Blogger Zach & Laura said...

Yes, I do read teh blog and am still sad that nobody has looked at our Disneyland post, anyhoo, Laura happy bday to the tenth power times like 14 or something. Love you to the moon. I think I sent you a sweet message on FAcebook but I couldn't resist sending you another note. Love ya sis.

2/20/12, 1:30 AM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

Zach You are cracking me up. Firstly, my name is Faith. Secondly I DID respond about Disneyland. Thirdly the song was awesome! Love you too.

3/10/12, 9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crap

3/12/12, 11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home