
Here is our little Juliet. She has super full cheeks and they've been that way since birth. So far having three hasn't been too bad, but then again I haven't gone out by myself with all three yet. Eek. laura
p.s. chad and holly we are SO excited for you guys. congrats. we are overjoyed with you.
9 Comments:
Ha ha- I think once you get in the groove its not so bad with three by yourself. At first I was like I WILL NEVER TAKE THEM GROCERY SHOPPING BY MYSELF AGAIN, but when you have to do something, generally a way is found. :)
Three is def def harder than two, though. That's the plain truth.
She is a beauty!
I think it's a numbers game for sure. After all, we are a bifurcated species and, at most, have two like body parts, at most. Once you add a third kid, you've outnumbered yourself at the hands, arms, legs, eyes ... ad nauseum. That is why God invented harnesses and leashes.
Did I mention, "at most?"
That's true! I simply don't have enough hands to grab on to them all. You would think I would have taken the Divine hint. :)
I don't see why people don't just grow a third arm...?
Juliet is a picture of baby cuteness. Hmm, my other post did not "take". The suggestion was to bungee cord the brood to your shopping cart and breeze through the store. (This idea only works for grocery shopping as the whole Bungee Block is a mess to get into a car seat when running errands.)
Sis, that is just plain inspired!
She looks great for 2 wks! I can tell you've been working hard! Three is do-able as long as you don't have WIC cupons (Beth can you give me a shout out for the old days?) and they send you with your three tired kids to the back of the store for the "other" cheese.
Gub'mint cheese?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home