Sunday, August 19, 2012
Contributors
Previous Posts
- Vacay
- Balons in Istanbul
- click below to the view the Calender Here
- Google Calender
- Here's our life in a nutshell....
- August
- This was a little cousin love from last w...
- We are doing well/crazed/excited!
- So how the heck are ya???? Yeah and this IS LAUR...
- HAPPY EASTER
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

5 Comments:
So we were obsessed with the hills of Echo Park... the roller coaster terrified me every time...
Even sorrier I missed the event.
I liked Chad's remark about not telling YaYa's mom....
Me too Mom! So funny! I also laughed at all the kids' faces when Chad asked them if they liked their picnic spot. Not thrilled. :) This was a great video montage.
loved this - captured the whole feeling!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home