Tuesday, May 22, 2012

click below to the view the Calender
Here

26 Comments:

Anonymous RICK said...

I see. One prints this and then uses the archaic old piece of wood with some graphite running down the middle of it to keep track?

5/24/12, 4:43 PM  
Blogger  Larky Park said...

I believe we should schedule a day to eat cupcakes.

5/29/12, 3:50 PM  
Anonymous chad said...

you mean a pinterest day?

it could be a day to pet kittens and eat cupcakes.

by the way I created a little script that spams pinterest. look out for my fake pins and fake accounts FTW!!!!!!!!!

5/29/12, 4:34 PM  
Blogger mummers said...

What the heck is a "script"?

5/31/12, 7:25 AM  
Anonymous chad said...

when you see 1000 pinterest accounts with cheezy quotes, cupcakes, and kittens, you'll know what a script is.

5/31/12, 10:49 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

I love the uberblick!!! Thank you Matthew...its a fantastic idea

6/3/12, 7:52 AM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

I'm sure I'll love every single pin. But I think you are missing some key components: going "green", DIY's, and cake toppers.

6/5/12, 6:28 AM  
Blogger mummers said...

BTW, Chad, you need to go to Matthew's Pinterest account and check out his "Just Don't Go There.." album (or something named along those lines) I laughed so hard - even though it was late at night and Jack was asleep - I couldn't muffle myself ... all the reasons you love to hate the Big P.

6/5/12, 7:45 AM  
Blogger Marissa said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6/5/12, 12:54 PM  
Blogger Matthew said...

I only eat cupcakes if they're shaped like babies. Pinterest will show you how to make them.

6/5/12, 12:55 PM  
Blogger  Larky Park said...

baby feet, baby faces, baby diaper butts. Nothing like eating a diaper butt.

6/7/12, 5:05 PM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

What I really love is a cake that looks like a pregnant belly with a foot or hand sticking out. Then I can eat the mother AND the in-utero baby. Really amps up the moment.

6/9/12, 8:33 AM  
Blogger mummers said...

You are all just sick, sick, sick...where did I go wrong????

6/12/12, 5:09 AM  
Anonymous chad said...

I think it was too many sweet tarts, smarties, circus peanuts, and taffy on those long car trips. I mean, wasn't it like ONE POUND of candy per child???? seems to be the most obvious place to look for brain damage, if you ask me

6/12/12, 8:06 AM  
Blogger Marissa said...

Artificial colors and flavors have been proven to not only inhance intelligence but also charisma and charm as well in studies undertaken by unbiased parties such as myself and my siblings.

6/12/12, 11:30 AM  
Blogger Marissa said...

says Matthew and def. not Marissa

6/12/12, 11:31 AM  
Anonymous Rick said...

Cindy, it's the hidden gene that didn't affect you, but has ruled my life entirely. Explains why I miss your kids at moments like this more than ever! Marissa seems to have come by it as well. And Chad, well, there's just no cure for that boy.

6/15/12, 7:25 AM  
Blogger mummers said...

I always feared that some day we would have to pay a big price for those golden moments of silence on the road trips......

6/21/12, 5:37 AM  
Anonymous Rick said...

Roosters roosting!

6/21/12, 7:00 AM  
Anonymous RICK said...

As per Matthew, I retract my indictment of Marissa, though I do not doubt the girl has sicko chops. I stand by my assessment of Chad, however.

6/21/12, 1:11 PM  
Blogger Marissa said...

How do I add events to the calendar??? Do you guys know when you'll be arriving and leaving yet?

7/1/12, 5:53 AM  
Anonymous Rick said...

Turns out, the "big" Broadway show that is in this summer doesn't have a very large running crew, so there's a chance I may not be working it. That frees up some time, but is tenuous re financials. I have a place to stay in Pasadena if that time frees up. I might could pop down for a couple of days, rent some tiny micro-car and track you guys down. But, if there's an activity calendar going on somewhere, I'll want to see it, in case I need to work out some logistics. Is anyone even reading this thread anymore?
Maybe we should just do this exact page, but on FB. It could be non-public. I'm on a few others like that.

7/1/12, 8:55 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

You have to sign in to Google to add yourself. My additions are based on my planning assumptions and not Chad's last minute trump card.
Rick, we'd love to see you! Hope that works out.

7/2/12, 6:53 PM  
Anonymous Rick said...

Just got word that I'll be working the show. From there, I'll see if it's possible to get down for a quick visit.

7/16/12, 8:16 AM  
Anonymous Rick said...

Just got word that I'll be working the show. From there, I'll see if it's possible to get down for a quick visit.

7/16/12, 8:16 AM  
Blogger wyofaith said...

OK I tried to add our info but it didn't work. We are arriving Monday, Aug. 6th at 11:35 am and leaving Monday, Aug. 13th 7:35 am.

7/16/12, 11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home